NRA Shotgun Level 1 Training Instructors
Bill Burdick – Instructor
(209) 495-3746 or Burdick3@caltel.com
CYSSA is pleased to provide the opportunity for athletes teams to cross-register their targets at CYSSA events with the Pacific International Trapshooting Association (PITA). All athletes must be a member of CYSSA and PITA (PITA membership is free for youth under 18 years old). Coaches are responsible for completing and submitting all of the required forms and fees to PITA and CSTA after an athlete competes in a CYSSA sanctioned shoot. Do NOT send any information or feeds to CYSSA. After competing in a CYSSA event, coaches must submit athlete scores, daily and target fees using the following forms to PITA and CSTA:
1. PITA instructions for submitting information is located here: https://shootpita.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Shoot-Report-Instructions-KR.pdf
2. Submit scores to PITA using this form: (Sample spreadsheet format). Coaches you will need to make an excel spreadsheet replicating the attached format.
3. Submit fees to PITA using this form: https://shootpita.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018A-SHOOT-RECAP-FORM-3.1.18.pdf
4. Submit daily fees to CSTA using this form: https://shootpita.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/2017-CSTA-Shoot-Recap-Report-2a-corrected-July-2017.pdf