ATTENTION HEAD COACHES and/or TEAM COORDINATORS ONLY – PLEASE FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IN THE ORDER IT IS PRESENTED BELOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM, YOURSELVES AND YOUR ATHLETES:
I. TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM, COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
1. Click on the “Team Registration” form at bottom of page. Type in the information and click the “Submit” button to send electronically to the CYSSA Administrator or click on the “Print” icon at the top of the form to print, fill out manually and mail in. (Please do this as soon as possible so that we can update our records for the new season.)
2. Click on the “Head Coach Contract“. Print out the form, read, fill in the information and sign.
3. Click on the “Coach and Adult Volunteer Registration” form. Print out the form, gather the information from your coaches and volunteers then fill in the form.
4. Click on “Payment Record“. Print out form, fill out and mail check/cash to CYSSA Administrator, Gail Toste to cover cost of Background Checks for ALL Coaches and Volunteers listed on the forms. Include your completed copies of the Head Coach Contract and Assistant Coach/Adult Volunteer Registrations. Please complete these 4 steps BEFORE proceeding with Step 5. After Steps 1-4 are complete inform your coaches and volunteers to go to this web page and follow Step 5 for their background checks.
5. Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches and all Adult Volunteers working directly with the youth must submit to an on-line background check as provided by the CYSSA. Each coach and adult volunteer must “Click” on this link to apply for the Background Check: opportunities.averity.com/CalYouthSS The names of those who have completed the on-line application will be sent to the CYSSA Administrator. (Paperless and secure system. Applicants can request a copy of the report)
THIS YEARS DEADLINES FOR TEAM REGISTRATION, HEAD COACH CONTRACT, ASSISTANT COACH/ADULT VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION AND ON-LINE BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE: Fall (Sporting Clays) September 1 of this year, and (Trap and Skeet) February 1 of next year.
II. TO REGISTER YOUR ATHLETES:
1. Click on “Consent/Waiver Form” below. Print out and make copies. Have parents and athletes read and fill out information and return forms to Head Coach or Team Coordinator. Please check the forms for accuracy, check appropriate athlete category and all disciplines the athlete will be participating in with your team. Make a copy of this form for your records.
2. Click on “Sportsmanship Contract“. Print out and make copies. Have parents and athletes read and sign and return forms to Head Coach or Team Coordinator. Make a copy of this form for your records.
3. Click on “Medical Consent” form. Print out and make copies. Have parents and athletes fill in information and return forms to Head Coach or Team Coordinator. Keep the original form for your records and take to ALL CYSSA events in case of emergency.
4. Click on “Payment Record”. Fill out and mail to CYSSA along with athlete registration fees and the original “Consent/Waiver Forms” and “Sportsmanship Contracts”. (Please send in the forms WITH the fees. If paying for each athlete separately attach payment by paperclip to the accompanying form, THANK YOU!)
DEADLINE FOR ATHLETE REGISTRATIONS and FEES PAID IS ANYTIME PRIOR TO AN ATHLETE’S PARTICIPATION IN THEIR FIRST CYSSA SANCITONED EVENT.
For Registration Information Contact:
Gail Toste, CYSSA Administrator
PO Box 1209, Roseville, CA 95678
THANK YOU…AND WELCOME TO THE CYSSA!